Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
I've been running ETS 31 rd 9mm mags in my S2K for a few months; maybe have put 300+ rounds down range and have yet to have a FTF, or any other problem. I think I paid somewhere around $15 for them. Bought one to try, then ended up buying three more. They are quite a bargain compared to the original Glock Happy Sticks at $35! I will admit that I have quite a few of the Glocks that I would use first if ever needed, and store my S2K with the Glock mags installed ready to go, but that is just a reflection of that small voice in the back of my head . . . .

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've yet to have any issues with my ETS mags and I run them a LOT. I like that I can see quickly how many rounds I have left.

I've had a bunch of issues with the Korean mags you see for cheap. I've given up using them and just keep them on the shelf for last ditch effort or for parts

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
I have 8 of them now in 9mm Glock. Love 'em. Haven't had any kind of jam at all. And inexpensive, too.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
I just bought my first and last ETS magazine.

After reading positive things about them, I bought a ETS 15 round .40 S&W Glock magazine.

When I opened the wrapper, the first thing I thought was "boy, this is a slippery critter". The outer surface is pretty slick. I then thought that it will easily drop free from my Gen 1. It was not to be. I had to really shove it up into the magazine well. When I went to eject it, it would not drop at all. I had to eject and pull HARD at the same time to get it out. :(:(:(

I have a lot of genuine Glock magazines plus a bunch of SGM magazines and all insert and exit freely from my Gen 2 and my Glock Model 22.

I am not pleased with the ETS. I should not have to force it into the gun nor pull hard to get it out. I returned it for a refund.

Updated: 02/14/2017

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
I've heard this before...the ETS mags seem to fit/function just fine in the Gen2's...not so much in the Gen1's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.