Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read the FAQ but is seems a bit outdated and missing some info.

I used to have a couple of Gen 1 Sub 2Ks when they first came out. But I eventually got rid of them. I decided I wanted another one but never see them locally. I was on Bud's notify list for over 2 years before giving up.

Then the Gen 2 came out. I specifically want one that uses Beretta mags (9mm). I understand that there is a conversion for that. However what I don't know is which ones can be converted. I though I read that the Glock model will not convert to the Beretta. True or false? Also what is a "Kel-Tec grip"? I have seen that listed under descriptions too.

In any case, my main question is, if I already had the Berretta conversion (I can get one in a trade), which Sub 2K 9mm models can I use it on?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I converted mine from a Beretta to a Glock just had to change the grip which is $50 plus shipping and the Mag catch, the total was just under $70 for the grip, catch and shipping from Kel-Tec.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.