Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are offering our Energy Absorbing Grip Pads and Slip on Grip Cover again. We had a major shop fire and are now back up and running again.

The Energy Absorbing Grip Pads can also be used with any of the manufactured slip on grips.

our website is :

http://www.aglaser.com/grips/

Thanks again to all of the members who have ordered our products in the past.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Glad to see you're back in business! ;D

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Two Pistol Packer said:
  These are good products! I use them myself!
Same here.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just wanted to update anyone that placed an order this past week. The material we had in stock had a smoke smell to it from the fire, I reordered new material that arrived on Friday, I didn't want to take any chances of sending out questionable products. I produced the items this morning and they will be mailed on Tuesday.

I'm sorry for any delays, but I prefer not to take any chances and prefer to ship a quality product.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I'll have to check this out. I've been using strips from an old computer mouse pad. The more material you put on the back end of the grip, the shorter the trigger pull feels. It puts your hand/finger further away from the trigger and has the effect of making the long trigger pull feel shorter.

·
Banned
7,638 Posts
alamo said:
I'll have to check this out. I've been using strips from an old computer mouse pad.  The more material you put on the back end of the grip, the shorter the trigger pull feels.  It puts your hand/finger further away from the trigger and has the effect of making the long trigger pull feel shorter.
  But this also adds to the length. You have to decide which you want most: A super concealable pistol or a range gun. For maximum concealment, you need to learn to shoot it in its smallest state.

Packer.

·
Banned
4,317 Posts
At the 2007 Shot Show in Orlando, Fla. I learned from "LimbSaver" that they have eliminated their handgun recoil system from their product line do to some "issues". I would imagine that peeling off was a big "issue" for them. Get the "Aglaser" pads, they're great, but you will need more than one pad thickness for maximum effect.

·
Banned
7,638 Posts
PshootR said:
At the 2007 Shot Show in  Orlando, Fla. I learned from "LimbSaver" that they have eliminated their handgun recoil system from their product line do to some "issues". I would imagine that peeling off was a big "issue" for them. Get the "Aglaser" pads, they're great, but you will need more than one pad thickness for maximum effect.
I wish they had eliminated them before I wasted my money on the worthless peelers!

Packer.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Two Pistol Packer said:
  But this also adds to the length. You have to decide which you want most: A super concealable pistol or a range gun. For maximum concealment, you need to learn to shoot it in its smallest state.

Packer.
Nonsense.

A few strips along the back of the grip doesn't affect it's concealability in the slightest. It's in my pocket right now as it has been for over 3 years. It's every bit as concealable as it was before I put the strips under the Houge Handall, Jr.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
alamo said:
Nonsense.  

A few strips along the back of the grip doesn't affect it's concealability in the slightest.  It's in my pocket right now as it has been for over 3 years.  It's every bit as concealable as it was before I put the strips under the Houge Handall, Jr.  
+1 - I have three layers of plastic tubing, two layers of bike tube, and a Hoque Handall Jr. on this gun, and the grip still doesn't protrude any further than the "beavertail". Concealability has not be been compromised at all. The mod made the trigger reach better for my long fingers and improved my accuracy, and at zero cost in concealability.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
zeke said:
Sprinter any plans for a PF-9 specific model?
I haven't seen a PF-9 yet. Actually I'm thinking about dropping making anything anymore for the P3. A couple of members are complaining about me not shipping a lousy small order out overnight. I starting making these as a favor and make very little money on them. I guess I should of shipped those complainers the smoke smelling material and not worry about the quality.

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
sprinter1 said:
A couple of members are complaining about me not shipping a lousy small order out overnight. I starting making these as a favor and make very little money on them. I guess I should of shipped those complainers the smoke smelling material and not worry about the quality.
Ah - don't let a few of them ruin it for the rest of us. I am anxiously (and patiently!) awaiting my high quality non-smoke filled pads!!!!

And for the others - this isn't buy.com or officedepot. In case you have not figured it out - stuff in the "gun world" does not come overnight. Quality holsters and other products take time!!!!

OH OH OH OH - here comes the mail lady now.

-Scott

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.