Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have received several e mails and PM's asking about the products and thought I'd answer the most asked here in the forum.

The Grip covers can be used over the Energy Absorbing Grip Pads.

The Grip covers actually give a more positive grip if your hand perspires and do not become slippery.

The Energy Absorbing Grip Pads can be used under other manufactures grip covers. It actually helps the fit of some grip covers.

The Energy Absorbing Grip Pads can be used without a grip cover and they will not come off under use.

Hope this helps, Thanks again!

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
I can attest, both the pads and grips covers work nicely. 8)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PshootR,

They will ship on Monday, Thanks!

You brought up an interesting point, many have used both products on the P32, Bersa and many other small guns.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Scott,

Thanks for the great review! I'm going to have to add a testimonial section to the website from all the positive feedback I have received.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
sprinter1 said:
Scott,

Thanks for the great review! I'm going to have to add a testimonial section to the website from all the positive feedback I have received.

Thanks again!
You are welcome. Just so others reading this are completely aware - It was totally unsolicted. But I think the best review, in case you did not notice it already, is the fact that I ordered two more from you already.

-Scott

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Since I changed the grip on my P3AT, I'll likely be ordering more as well.  These are a great product as is the slip on grip which is pictured here on the Penguin32:

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Yes, the ivory was one of several colors that used to be available for the 1st gen P32s. Actually, I think they may still have a few of the dark and baby blues left. The ivory was a favorite because you could custom color it with Rit dye. I've seen pink and fire engine red. Here are the colors they used to have:

http://www.geocities.com/pocketguns/

·
Registered
437 Posts
Sprinter1

Thanks for the post. I like it better than the H-Jr. and placed my order today. My finger is too fat for the raised "finger extension" or whatever it's called on the H-Jr.

Boggs51

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.