Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,092 Posts
Gimmicky, expensive range toy with a confusing manual of arms. Sort of like someone looked at a KSG and said, "Well, heck, let's just bolt together a couple of conventional pump-actions, connect 'em to a single trigger setup, and charge a fortune for it!" Given, the KSG is also expensive as heck for just being a pump shotgun (especially one with a lot of polymer), but at least the "bang, pump, bang, pump" is still pretty standard ... just with the addition of flipping a switch after about 7 rounds. Functionally, I guess the DP-12 works well enough, but only if you sort of devote yourself entirely to that weird "bang-bang-pump, bang-bang-pump" operation method. I'll stick with my old-school scatterguns if I want multiple-barreled shotguns. And I know of at least one other dude that shares this preference... :)

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
^What he said^

I love my KSG but I wouldn't want the added weight, complexity or difficulty or use with a second barrel. I'm a pump shotgun guy so I'm sure I would eject every other shell with that gun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.