Downloading Posts

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by Bubba, Jul 24, 2005.

1. Bubba

Bubba Guest

There are so many, worthwhile posts on this BB.  I hate to miss any but I just don't have time to sit at this desk long enough to enjoy them.

Is there any way I can easily download and print them so I can read all of them during my daily commute?  Don't worry, I am a passenger in a vanpool.

Thanks.

Bubba

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Other than just copying and printing them, I don't know.  However, with the proliferation of message boards, I'd be surprised if there wasn't some shareware program that you could install that would capture new posts to make them easy to print.  I am just not aware of any.  Some of the geeks out there might be able to help.

Then again, perhaps you could download posts into a work document on a laptop and read them like that. :-/

3. Bubba

Bubba Guest

:) :) :)

Many thanks to [glb]Pocketgun[/glb].

He so kindly downloaded all of the F&B posts and emailed them to me. I was able to print them at my office and read them during the commute.

So many wonderful tricks and ideas from so many contributors. Keep up the good work. Thanks again to Pocketgun !

4. pocketgun

pocketgun New Member

May 4, 2005
    Glad to be of help! ;D

5. djturnz

djturnz New Member

Feb 12, 2005
    wow, how large was the file. If you still have it handy could you email me as well? Thnkas

6. pocketgun

pocketgun New Member

May 4, 2005
    The .pdf file was 14.18 MB but it is broken into four pieces, the largest of which is 4.88 MB. Yes, I still have them, PM me if you want them with an email address to send them to. Let me know if you want them one at a time or all at once.