Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

61 - 80 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm running a little behind. They will be going to the anodizers on Monday. Hopefully it will only take a week to get them back.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm running a little behind. They will be going to the anodizers on Monday. Hopefully it will only take a week to get them back.
No problem here. Which RD pattern are you going to do? The TruGlow at just over an ounce is interesting too.
RTL

·
Registered
178 Posts
I guess it's considered to be j-point. The heaviest sight I've tested on it is the Swampfox Sentinel, which is around 0.7oz. I've also put the Rome Zero and Crimson Trace CTS-1550 on it. The TruGlows are either Burris Fastfire or RMR pattern so they won't work. The CTS-1550 is the most affordable option, but it doesn't fit quite as tight on the locating posts. So it may take a little more effort to re-zero after a battery change.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I guess it's considered to be j-point. The heaviest sight I've tested on it is the Swampfox Sentinel, which is around 0.7oz. I've also put the Rome Zero and Crimson Trace CTS-1550 on it. The TruGlows are either Burris Fastfire or RMR pattern so they won't work. The CTS-1550 is the most affordable option, but it doesn't fit quite as tight on the locating posts. So it may take a little more effort to re-zero after a battery change.
Ok. Looks like I’ll be getting a Romeo0

RTL

·
Administrator
32,112 Posts
Gentlemen,

A post was removed. So that we don`t have people from ebay and elsewhere signing up to spam our gunboards with ads, we allow zero commercial (buying/selling) related posting anywhere except the Trading Post. Please observe the KTOG and Trading Post Rules.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Kel-Tec Forum mobile app

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
The Crimson Trace CTS-1550 really isn't bad if you are looking for something more affordable. They are even shipping them from the factory now on the Springield XD-S as well as the SCCY CPX-2. If you look up the Trijicon MS03, it is the exact same optic, so it's been around for quite a while.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yes, same footprint. And it has auto brightness. Some people act like It's not quiet bright enough in bright sunlight though. I've only used it on cloudy days so far. I'll have to try it out next time it's bright and sunny.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Opticplanet has the Romeo Zero for $199.99 and free 2 day shipping. That's where I got mine, just got to put the mount and sight on my gun now.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Opticplanet has the Romeo Zero for $199.99 and free 2 day shipping. That's where I got mine, just got to put the mount and sight on my gun now.
That's what I paid for mine. Checked Ebay because they had some a few weeks ago for close to $150. Those are all gone now.

61 - 80 of 111 Posts