Does Kel-Tec sell grips?

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by KarlSG1, Sep 28, 2008.

1. KarlSG1

KarlSG1 New Member

Sep 1, 2008
    Does Kel-Tec sell grips for the P3AT? I don't see a part number for the grip in the online parts diagram. I'd like to buy grips in different colors.

Karl

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Yes they do but apparently they are not in the store. Call them - they are about $30. You may as well specify that you want the new anti-short-stroke trigger block, but by now, that is probably all they have anyway.

3. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Yes they sell them.  Don't EVER rely on their website to be complete/accurate/up to date or rely on their email to get to them (or back to you.)  KT seems to be technologically challeged at times.  Give them a call.  You can for sure get black and grey and OD Green (thanks TX).  You might be able to get navy blue although those were a special run for a special distributor and I have not heard of anyone being able to buy one outright.  They run right about $30 (+shipping) with the internal guts (hammer block and mag release) installed.  Slightly less without the guts but DON'T DO IT!

Another tip - shipping is pretty much one price for anything you buy at the same time so buy your other goodies at the same time.  Extra mags, +1 extensions, etc.

-Scott

4. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    They should also have OD green. ;)

5. KarlSG1

KarlSG1 New Member

Sep 1, 2008
    Thanks, guys. That's cool info. I've been wanting the new style hammer block as well. I've emailed KT about the hammer block, but with no response so far. I'll make a phone call.

Karl