Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Yes they do but apparently they are not in the store. Call them - they are about $30. You may as well specify that you want the new anti-short-stroke trigger block, but by now, that is probably all they have anyway.

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
Yes they sell them.  Don't EVER rely on their website to be complete/accurate/up to date or rely on their email to get to them (or back to you.)  KT seems to be technologically challeged at times.  Give them a call.  You can for sure get black and grey and OD Green (thanks TX).  You might be able to get navy blue although those were a special run for a special distributor and I have not heard of anyone being able to buy one outright.  They run right about $30 (+shipping) with the internal guts (hammer block and mag release) installed.  Slightly less without the guts but DON'T DO IT!

Another tip - shipping is pretty much one price for anything you buy at the same time so buy your other goodies at the same time.  Extra mags, +1 extensions, etc.

-Scott

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
They should also have OD green. ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, guys. That's cool info. I've been wanting the new style hammer block as well. I've emailed KT about the hammer block, but with no response so far. I'll make a phone call.

Karl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.