Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to have a sub 2K that took Beretta mags but had sold it. I have been on Bud's "wishlist" for at least 3 years for one. All I ever see on Gunbroker or other places are the Glock version. So does anyone know if the Beretta mag version is still in production, especially in the V2?

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
I used to have a sub 2K that took Beretta mags but had sold it. I have been on Bud's "wishlist" for at least 3 years for one. All I ever see on Gunbroker or other places are the Glock version. So does anyone know if the Beretta mag version is still in production, especially in the V2?
If they aren't, they will be. They started out producing the Glocks as they are the most popular.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Subbing for more info on this. I currently have a Gen 1 with Beretta mags that I love, and have a bunch of mags for, but have been toying with the idea of getting a Gen 2 in the same configuration just because I like some of the features better on the current model. I have the quadrail on mine, but since I really don't hang crap off of it, I think I'd be happier with the new handguard.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If they aren't, they will be. They started out producing the Glocks as they are the most popular.
Part of the issue is that I can not even seem to find a new V1, and as noted I have been on Bud's waiting list for about 3 years. If they cant seem to get them, I'm not sure who else can.

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Just to let you know, Kel Tec hasn't made any of the Gen1 versions since about this time last year. All Gen2's now.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I've been wanting a Beretta 96 version for a while, but have held off on getting one when I heard of the Gen 2 coming out. Now I've been waiting for a Gen 2 Beretta 96 version. It seems like I will be waiting a while.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have the Beretta Storm the 92 version takes the same mags as my 92F. Would be kool to see a sub2000 in this version but the 9mm Glock is just fine for me. Since I own a G17, G19, G26 and the G43.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.