Do I need to join myself?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by Gramps, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Gramps

Gramps New Member

Jul 28, 2005
    Mr. TxCajun,

I have been reading and posting for daddy (Gramps) on your site. I have wanted to make some comments of my own about some of the topics. Do I need to join as a member or can I use daddy's account and post comments from me while reading and posting for daddy? To be honest I don't know much about firearms and have even less experience with internet forums. Daddy did teach all of us, male and female, children and grandchildren, how to properly handle, shoot and take care of firearms when we were younger. Unfortunately that was quite sometime ago for me and my late husband wasn't a gun owner or shooter; so I have no later experience to draw on.

Regards,
    Laura

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Laura:

You can do either. If you want to post under Gramps' screen-name, just sign Laura at the bottom and we'll know who you are. If you want to register and come up with your own screen name, that would be just fine to. Either way, we're always glad to have you post. How's Gramps doing? Tell him he is in our thoughts and prayers and we all look forward to his recovery.

3. Gramps

Gramps New Member

Jul 28, 2005
    Thank you,

Dad is doing much better. He's a tough, strong man that is too stubborn for his own good sometimes. He moves around the house pretty well, hard to keep him setted down.

Laura