Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
slide cracked today in two places up by the front of the slide, where the groove runs out and the channel is much thinner. No further comment :-X

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
flounder22 and jkoenig1980, be careful of who you call out here.

i have no reason to doubt jocko. give me one, and I will.

otherwise, feel free to bring it if you want....be sure this is the road you want to walk.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
rjhauser said:

i have no reason to doubt jocko.  give me one, and I will.

otherwise, feel free to bring it if you want....be sure this is the road you want to walk.
+1

I think he was quite clear

jocko said:
No further comment :-X

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
sometimes ya gotta know where your allegiences lie, and ya gotta pick em.

WHY WOULD HE LIE ABOUT A GUN HE BRAGGED ABOUT FOR OVER 5000 ROUNDS?

get real. and if you don't believe him, go get bent.

:-/

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
I don't see where anyone was "called out" or called a liar. :-/
Someone just asked for a pic. I don't find this at all unbelievable. They rate the life of the gun at 6000 rounds, give or take. I had a slide crack on a P32 once that was bought used so I have no idea how many rounds it had. It is a pretty early serial number. Kel-tec honored the lifetime warranty and sent it back as good as new. 8)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Thanks Tx and alamo. Hey rj, you been drinking tonight? My comment was in no way ment to doubt jocko and surely not ment to call him a liar. My stupid little comment was made simply trying to be funny. Anyway, just got done with a P.M. from jocko which I get quite often and he did not even mention my little comment, he`s just P.O.ed that his gun pooped out . You need to lighten up! :-*

·
Registered
132 Posts
rjhauser said:

i have no reason to doubt jocko.  give me one, and I will.

What are you talking about? I never said he was liar. I just wanted to see a pic.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I'm with rj on this one IMO he called it as he saw it.

jkoenig1980 said:
POST A PIC
IMO looks like jk could have doubts and would like to see proof, an all caps demand perhaps.

flounder22 said:
Looks like he ain`t a talkin. :eek:
IMO looks like f22 doubts the claim due to no requested proof.

flounder22 said:
Thanks Tx and alamo. Hey rj, you been drinking tonight? My comment was in no way ment to doubt jocko and surely not ment to call him a liar. My stupid little comment was made simply trying to be funny. Anyway, just got done with a P.M. from jocko which I get quite often and he did not even mention my little comment, he`s just P.O.ed that his gun pooped out . You need to lighten up! :-*
Flounder, as rj said watch who you call out.

·
Registered
376 Posts
And Rubb, as in rubb this. What are you talking about ( no requested proof ) ? I don`t even know what you are talking about and doubt anybody else does or even cares. As I said, I was simply trying to may a funny. And as far as calling somebody out you two guys can COME ON DOWN. And please everybody else out there, forgive me but these two guys have somehow just really ticked me off. >:(

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
flounder22 said:
And Rubb, as in rubb this. What are you talking about ( no requested proof ) ? I don`t even know what you are talking about and doubt anybody else does or even cares. As I said, I was simply trying to may a funny. And as far as calling somebody out you two guys can COME ON DOWN. And please everybody else out there, forgive me but these two guys have somehow just really ticked me off.  >:(
IMO = in my opinion, read it again I'll explain.

From what was stated"quoted" in my post.
My opinion of how it could be perceived was then typed below said quotes.
I called it as I saw it as I believe rj did.
Yes a misunderstanding perhaps but, I don't think anyone is misunderstanding you.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.