Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Do not remove this pin (#270 hammer axis pin, holding # 272 hammer block and # 273 hammer block spring) "

Oops, too late, rut row................ :(

It's been a few years and I honestly have not carried or played with my P3TA in a while, needless to say I got the # 284 assembly pin spring popped loose, figured no problem I'll just pop the frame out of the grip and...........................needless to say I now have "bag o gun". :(

I've had this out before, but again it's been a while, what was the trick again to getting # 273 hammer block spring back INTO the grip? I know there used to be a trick using a drinking straw or so other concotion to hold the who thing together?

I think I can manage the rest of it from there after that. :) LOL

Thanks -

Eric

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Try this link....it's the assembly instructions for the Northwoods Trigger. Should help you a lot.

http://www.northwoodcomp.com/p-32p-3attriggerinstallationguide.aspx

Thanks, that'll help with lining everything up above where I'm at the hammer block, spring and pin otherwise when going back in, but my particular issue right now is there (hammer block assembly) in that part of the frame. :(

This is roughly what I was describing, but the pictures are so dark inside the frame you can't see anything to make it out. :( -

http://www.keltecforum.com/forum/p-3at/5729-improvised-hammer-block-installation-tool.html

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Thanks, that'll help with lining everything up above where I'm at the hammer block, spring and pin otherwise when going back in, but my particular issue right now is there (hammer block assembly) in that part of the frame. :(

This is roughly what I was describing, but the pictures are so dark inside the frame you can't see anything to make it out. :( -
I think YOU said it best:
BTW, I would suggest to the moderators that they use my pics in this thread when referring to the hammer block issues, as with my green frame it's a lot easier to see what goes where and what's going on than some of the other pictures provided in the other threads due to the black frames / grips and lack of lighting in those.
Eric
Got 'dejaView' yet?
Text Font Line

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
S*&t! I forgot, there's a wider end on one side of the hammer block pin / axis -

WHICH way does the WIDER end (the end I have the arrow on) of that pin go, on the SPRING side of the gun, or on the hammer BLOCK side of the gun?

Thanks -

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Well yes, but if you also go back and look at the time stamp, it was only SIX YEARS ago too. :) LOL

A lot can happen in six years, a lot of JB and Coke, and as I said I have not carried it for a while either. :) LOL

Six years is but a blink of the eye!
I still have all of my pictures going back to 1997:eek::
Text Font Line

(this was before .JPG was invented:rolleyes:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.