Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
 I was wondering where people are riding their motorcycles and ATVs. I ride the Canadian River and Lake McKenzie trails in the Texas panhandle, or Colorado and New Mexico when I get the chance.

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
Hey gunjunkie,
Go to:
http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1115586716
Brush up on posting pic, and then give us some action shots. I've this terminal situatoin that has advanced more than half way, and when I do things like that I get hurt. I no longer ask myself, when will I be better?, I ask, what percentage do I think I'll regain. ::)
I like to have steel all around me when I go fast. ;) I see those bumper stickers that say "loud pipes save lives" and every time I think "yeah, but steel doors save more".
Welcome to ktog.
Lop

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lop
Thank you for showing me where to get directions to post pictures. I didn't have any idea of how to do it. I am not very computer literate, or camera either for that matter.

gunjunkie

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
lop said:
Hey gunjunkie,
Go to:
http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1115586716
Brush up on posting pic, and then give us some action shots. I've this terminal situatoin that has advanced [highlight]WAY[/highlight] more than half way, and when I do things like that I get hurt. I no longer ask myself, when will I be better?, I ask, what percentage do I think I'll regain.  ::)
I like to have steel all around me when I go fast.  ;) I see those bumper stickers that say "loud pipes save lives" and every time I think "yeah, but steel doors save more".
Welcome to ktog.
Lop
Fixed that for you John.

You're welcome.

Bert

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
Hey now! I've got more than a few long lived ancestors. dispite the grey in the beard, I'm only 47, so "past half way" seems ligit. :(

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
lop said:
Hey now! I've got more than a few long lived ancestors. dispite the grey in the beard, I'm only 47, so "past half way" seems ligit.  :(

I'm 49. "listen to your elders !" :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts