Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a little bored and decided to put a roll of electrical tape to good use. I just layered it up about 15-20 times behind the trigger, creating a makeshift trigger stop.

It actually works quite well - it has some give because it's made out of stretchy/rubbery material. It's also easily adjustable ;D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Not to insult you or anything but the Pencil eraser crazy glued to the back of the trigger well
look like a better deal.
Just trim it until it hits the right spot and magic marker it black.

Just cut a pencil eraser off the pencil and glue it up. Trim it until the trigger just break the hammer and your
good to go.

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jackde3 said:
Not to insult you or anything but the Pencil eraser crazy glued to the back of the trigger well
look like a better deal.
I was well aware of the pencil eraser method. I just didn't have a pencil nearby--but I did have a roll of electrical tape. I thought, "hey, that might work", and just started sticking it on. I also like this method because it stops the entire length of the trigger, not just part of it like an eraser would.

Addendum: using a wider piece of electrical tape and using adhesive to better attach it to the sides, wrapping around a bit, will cover up all the layers and make it look nicer.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not to be an A-hole here, but I don't get it. Is this suppose to work like a safety? What if you need to draw your gun in a hurry, how do you get the tape out of the way? Or do you have to apply more pressure on the trigger against the tape to get a round off.  :-[

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.