Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Check this out. Could be the reason for Gov buying all that ammo.:mad: Bob

http://frontporchpolitics.com/2012/05/dhs-informant-we-are-preparing-for-massive-civil-war/
Doug Hagmann (the cited source for that story) makes Rush look like a moderate. He's been calling for violent action against the liberal party for several months, at least (found articles going back to January), primarily claiming they are trying to enslave you, take away your rights, kill your dog, or just about anything else that could anger the masses.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This also fits in with some of our troops talking of being trained in civil unrest.

Bob

·
Registered
9,392 Posts
Wow, the thing I learned just from that page:
1- the end time are here
2- my 9mm is useless
3-the gaystapo want to arrest christians
4-O's lawer confirms his birth cert is forged
I gotta do more reading, I missed all that listening to npr.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I'm impressed the article was extremely detailed. NOT

·
Administrator
31,982 Posts
Just putting it out there as food for thought guys.
This has no place in the RTBA forum, or anywhere else I can think of aside from maybe Prison Planet. :rolleyes:

From the stickied thread entitled READ BEFORE POSTING HERE:
Welcome to the Right to Keep and Bear Arms forum of the Kel-Tec Owners Group. We are glad you dropped in.

The RTKBA area is dedicated to serious discussions that will tend to educate and inform KTOG members on the continuing efforts to strengthen and secure our natural right to protect ourselves and our families from harm.

In addition to the regular KTOG FORUM RULES , we ask that all post in this area be relevant to the second amendment, void of personal attacks, and when possible [highlight]point to some action [/highlight] that other KTOG members can take to further our cause.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.