Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day folks!

New here, and hoping to find some help. I have been attempting to find a threaded barrel for the PMR 30 for about a year and a half, and have yet to have any luck. When Kel-Tec was contacted for availability, their default response is they cannot comment on when SKUs will come back (if ever). If any of you may have an idea where I can look (I will happily buy used), please let me know.

Happy to be here regardless, I used this forum several times as I looked to build my KT collection.

- fancy

·
Registered
50 Posts
those appear unobtainium now. Speaking with a Rep at Vance Outdoors, she says: "Keltec operations on an allocation basis. That means we do not place orders with them, our Keltec rep tells us what we can carry and in what quantities". Best bet is to call Keltec and talk with a sales rep and see if future production is even planned. Or watch GunBroker auction for one, set an alert.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Good day folks!

New here, and hoping to find some help. I have been attempting to find a threaded barrel for the PMR 30 for about a year and a half, and have yet to have any luck. When Kel-Tec was contacted for availability, their default response is they cannot comment on when SKUs will come back (if ever). If any of you may have an idea where I can look (I will happily buy used), please let me know.

Happy to be here regardless, I used this forum several times as I looked to build my KT collection.

- fancy
Did not mean to be intimidating, but would sale the one I bought years ago, I see it serves no purpoes for me seeing I hardly fire my PmR-30's.
Ken Wetzel
[email protected]

·
Registered
50 Posts
"fancyultrafetish" ought to have 1st dibs as owner of this thread that got a response, maybe 3 days to come back, then fair game. what is right is right
both new members with 1 and 2 posts respectful

·
Registered
122 Posts
Oh well, I was wanting to put the original barrel back int it anyway. Mark it and put it with the other parts I have aquired over the years. May be endindg my kel Tec era since I have a IWI coming with a 300 BO conversion coming this week. Was not crazy on the CMR30 or Pf9.

·
Registered
3 Posts
"fancyultrafetish" ought to have 1st dibs as owner of this thread that got a response, maybe 3 days to come back, then fair game. what is right is right
both new members with 1 and 2 posts respectful
That is totally fine and the right way to go about things.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Not sure fancyultrafresh is coming back. If he doesn't by 2 pm tomorrow, I'll forgive you for selling to someone else, lol.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Not sure fancyultrafresh is coming back. If he doesn't by 2 pm tomorrow, I'll forgive you for selling to someone else, lol.
I am the type itr does not bother me because at the time I do not need to sale anything. I just know how it is to mwait a grat lenght of time to get something you want. at the beginning of the year I had been looking for a Advantage Arms 422 22mag nickle plated, and finally won one on an on line live auction. Can not belive I paid $1000 dollars for a gun in 1985 I looked at and passed on at a shoop I want to believe was less than $200 new.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts