Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my armalaser installed and I bought a DeSantis Nemisis holster with it. While the DeSantis is designed for the P3AT with armalser, I really don't like it. It doesn't cover the trigger guard completely which makes me nervous. I was using a Mike's #2 before I got the armalaser and loved it. Well, it's too tight now and I think I will have to get a bigger one. Does anyone know whether #3 or #4 will work with this setup?

By the way, the armalaser is very cool. Not much room for my finger in there anymore, but a worthwhile loss for the instant sighting in an intense situation.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, not much interest here huh?

I posted my new DeSantis Nemesis for sale over in the Trading Post if anyone needs one. I fould that a Mike's #3 works well for the level of coverage I'm looking for.

-MG380

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
I hate to see a question that doesn't get answered. Unfortunately, I don't have a good answer for you since I've never tried a larger Mike's or a Desantis.

When I pocket carry my P3-AT with ArmaLaser, which is very rare, I use and like very much my Grandfather Oak. The huge portion of the time I use a SmartCarry.

This doesn't really answer your question, but at least you know "someone cares enough to send the very best". :-* ;D

Bobo

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Mike,

I didn't want to bother you with it. If you don't mind, I will just send it back. It's just not for me.

I gotta say fellow forumites, Rick at Armalaser has bent over backwards to take care of me.

-MG380

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
adamsesq said:
[quote author=mousegun380 link=1200539925/0#5 date=1200628155]I gotta say fellow forumites, Rick at Armalaser has bent over backwards to take care of me.
-MG380
Wonder if CT would take that good care of you???

-Scott[/quote]

+1

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.