Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At my LGS they have a complete OD Green PF9 w/ cerekote green slide NIB...The price is $289.00.

I have an OD green PF-9 with a blued slide, that does have some holster wear. By looking at the the Serial #s they seem to be only a few months apart in Mfg date. I asked what he would trade for and he shot me a price of $75.

Is this a good deal? your thoughts?

Mine has probably had a little less than 200 rds shot through it.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
If you want a complete green CeraKote PF-9 (since you already have the green grip), you could simply buy a green CeraKote slide direct from Kel Tec for far less (especially since your current pistol is basically new anyway). Cost is approx $117.00 for a cerakote slide. That way you would have your green PF-9 complete, plus have an extra blued slide, either as a spare slide, or you could sell the blued slide on KTOG and reduce the cost of your all green PF-9 even further. Just my thought. (Don't espcially think your LGS is offering much a deal, personally).

Jim R

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats really not that bad, i havent thought about that. Thanks

·
Registered
589 Posts
At my LGS they have a complete OD Green PF9 w/ cerekote green slide NIB...The price is $289.00.

I have an OD green PF-9 with a blued slide, that does have some holster wear. By looking at the the Serial #s they seem to be only a few months apart in Mfg date. I asked what he would trade for and he shot me a price of $75.

Is this a good deal? your thoughts?

Mine has probably had a little less than 200 rds shot through it.
I would say not a bad deal. True I would rather have the extra slide by doing what PF9Newbie said.

If yours is running well, then you could go ahead and include a new extractor, extractor spring,extractor bolt, firing pin and firing pin spring with your purchase, which really is not that much, and you would have 2 slides that all you had to do was switch the barrel and recoil spring assembly between the 2.

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
For $75, you could upgrade to chrome, so $75 for cerakote isn't that great of a deal over all.

As mentioned, a few more bucks would get you a complete slide... So I'd rather pay a few more and have a spare slide.

Sent from my DROID2 using Keltec Forum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts