Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Also how many people know this.....
PRICE MATCH POLICY
At Rural King, we scour the market tirelessly to make sure we are bringing our customers the lowest prices every day, but we know other competitors have sales. During those times, their price is our price and their sale is our sale, because that is our commitment: to always have the best price.
We are committed to saving our customers money by having the lowest prices in the market. However, if a customer finds a lower Everyday or Advertised price on an identical stock item from any local competitor, WE WILL PRICE MATCH!
RK Guns will match verifiable, online prices for the following retailers (“verifiable” is defined as pricing that is able to be verified by Rural King Customer Service as current, valid, and in stock):
  • Academy Sports
  • Atwoods
  • Bass Pro
  • Big 5
  • Cabela’s
  • Dick’s Sporting Goods
  • Dunham’s
  • Field & Stream
  • Fleet Farm
  • Mills
  • Scheels
  • Sportsman’s Warehouse
  • Turner’s Outdoors

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've never heard of Rural King. But looking at them, there's one within an hour of my house. I'll keep them on the radar.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I bought my tan P17 from RK and it was shipped to my FFL. What sweetened the deal was my FFL was on their frequent flyer list and they had all his info on board.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've never heard of Rural King. But looking at them, there's one within an hour of my house. I'll keep them on the radar.
Just remember, RKGUNS will transfer free to Rural King stores. However, when you go to do the paperwork and then go back to pick it up corporate policy will not allow you to physically touch the gun. They’ll show it to you but no touchie until after the deals closed and they carry it to the front door for you.

You can, of course, transfer to the FFL of your choice. But there may be fees involved.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Just got this from grabagun:

They've dropped their price! Used to be $299.

Now OUT OF Stock

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This getting way out of hand...way too much $$$:

·
Registered
103 Posts
This getting way out of hand...way too much $$$:

Very good firearm, however that (^^^) is way to much money for the gun. I paid $249 shipped to Rural King. In reality, $275 is actually a reasonable price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts