Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
SB Tactical, SIG, Brownells, JMAC, KNS Precision, Google...
Yeah, but I not paying $180 or more for a stock. There's got to be a cheaper way, even if its 3D print.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, but I not paying $180 or more for a stock. There's got to be a cheaper way, even if its 3D print.
Make something and sell it. Corner the market if you think you can do it as well, or better, for less money.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Make something and sell it. Corner the market if you think you can do it as well, or better, for less money.
yeah on that. you need money for ammo and this caliber is not around very often. neato weapon , nix on the cartridge.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah on that. you need money for ammo and this caliber is not around very often. neato weapon , nix on the cartridge.
The ammo is available...for a price. It's never been cheap, and right now it's ridiculously expensive, but people are still paying the prices.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I'm not in the market for one but I think an arm braced or SBRed P50 with a red dot and light/laser would be VERY interesting and I only like interesting guns. I need another round to load for about the way I need a massive hole in my head, or biteme as president of the USA.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts