Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how to contact "AGlaser". I ordered the pads and grip on 9/21 but have not heard from anyone?

I couldn't find him by searching "AGlaser" under members.

Thanx

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Two Pistol Packer said:
  His member name is sprinter1. P.M. him. The grip pads are super-fantastic and usually are shipped quite quickly. You'll probably find them in your mailbox tomorrow.

Packer.
Thanks Packer: there must be a problem since I used Paypal on 9/21. I'll pm him.

·
Banned
7,638 Posts
You must understand: This is a wonderful product that is available NOWHERE else. It is produced by ONE guy on a part time basis, not a mult-national corporation. We are VERY lucky to have them at all.

Have a little patience! Even if you have to wait three weeks, (Which would really surprise me.) they are worth itl!

Packer.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Two Pistol Packer said:
  You must understand: This is a wonderful product that is available NOWHERE else. It is produced by ONE guy on a part time basis, not a mult-national corporation. We are VERY lucky to have them at all.

Have a little patience! Even if you have to wait three weeks, (Which would really surprise me.) they are worth itl!

Packer.
I don't mind the wait. Since he didn't PM me to confirm the order I just want to be sure he got it.

·
Banned
7,638 Posts
  Geez! I'm trying to tell you, the man works a full time job. He only really does this to help US! It's not going to make him rich. If it gets to be too much aggravation, he'll just quit making them. Then we all lose.

You already got confirmation from paypal. Why do you think he has time to P.M. every order? Give him a break!

Packer.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Something must have happened.  He ususally ships quickly and communicates well.  Someone else had a similar problem lately and his website was down.  They were able to contact him and get it re-shipped.

Here is that thread:
http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=103;action=display;num=1159158677

I'd be wanting to contact him too at this point.  Get a hold of him.  I'm sure that Spinter1 will hook you up.

This is a wonderful product that is available NOWHERE else.
I agree!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Two Pistol Packer said:
  Geez! I'm trying to tell you, the man works a full time job. He only really does this to help US! It's not going to make him rich. If it gets to be too much aggravation, he'll just quit making them. Then we all lose.

You already got confirmation from paypal. Why do you think he has time to P.M. every order? Give him a break!

Packer.
Packer: I'm used to getting an email for most orders regardless on company size and I had heard that he ships pretty promptly.

Based on TxCajun's post it was due dlilgence. I will wait for a reply.

·
Banned
7,638 Posts
  I guess what I was trying to tell you has fallen on deaf ears. Sigh!

They say this IS the instant-on age, and people lack patience anymore. Now I believe it.

Are You really so offended because the guy is too busy manufacturing and shipping an excellent accessory to have time to send an email to every customer?

Maybe you should cancel the order, since what is most important to you seems to be not the product, but whether or not you get a confirmation email.

The USPS is pretty bad lately. I have seen them on several occasions, take 7 days to get an envelope from PA to NY recently. And they have apparently completely LOST a letter a few weeks ago.

I would bet that THEY are the culprit here, not sprinter1, who probably shipped it right out.

Packer.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Packer: Whoa! First my sincere apologies for causing you to have such concern!

I am not offended, just excited to get the new products, and I will be patient.

Being a business owner all I was trying to say is that I've grown accustomed to getting email confirmations. I should have realized that a smaller operation might not offer such.

I think this represents how email sometimes does not convey the true flavor of a message.

Now that I think of it - BOTH of my P3's were returned to KT on 9/27 to repair both trigger pins (walking out).

Found out today to expect 3 weeks for repairs. I got nothing but patience :)

·
Banned
7,638 Posts
No worries kwesi! Actually I owe you an apology. After I ate breakfast I realized that maybe I had been a little grouchy with you.

I feel your pain with your babies both gone. I couldn't take it myself when that happened. I had to go out and buy a third P3AT to ease my grief.

If it is any consolation, KT has been giving really fast turn arounds lately. Maybe you will get your little children back sooner than you think.

Packer.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Just to let you know - the other post/thread about issues will have a happy ending in a couple minutes. FWIW - After he was appraised of the situation, he rectified it ASAP (I just got the order today).

I will probably buy from him again if I need new pads for my next mini-KT.

Bryan

·
Registered
858 Posts
Kwesi said:
Packer: I won't have to go out for a 3rd KT because I got my first Glock last week - the sub compact 9mm 26.

It should help me deal with the grief  ;D
The G26 is a fine and reliable weapon.  I carry it often as my primary weapon.  Stoke it with Corbon 9mm DPX and you are ready for just about anything.  Reliable to a fault as are virtually all Glocks.  Utilitarian, butt ugly, call them what you want, but they go bang everytime.  

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
kraigster414 said:
The G26 is a fine and reliable weapon.  I carry it often as my primary weapon.  Stoke it with Corbon 9mm DPX and you are ready for just about anything.  Reliable to a fault as are virtually all Glocks.  Utilitarian, butt ugly, call them what you want, but they go bang everytime.  
Hanen't fired it yet but it feels great to hold! I'll take your advice on the Corbon DPX. Is there only one weight?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've been nosing around the 9mm's myself lately. I usually shun anything that is trendy, and the Glock name gets bandied about by gun and non-gun people alike. It's sort of like all facial tissue being called Kleenex, all plastic bowls being called tupperware, or all photocopies being called a Xerox. The Glock name is almost synonymous with a black pistol. People that know nothing about firearms almost always have heard of the name Glock, and toss it out there because it's a cool reference.

After looking for a compact 9mm that can be used for carry, as well as a fun shooter at the range, my short list has the G19 near the top. I'm finding that it's pretty tough to beat the stock Glock trigger. Most other guns in the $500 +- $50 category seem to have a God awful heavy trigger.

I was at Gander Mountain, and asked to see a S&W Sigma 9mm. It couldn't hurt to check out a $300 gun that might turn into a nice piece at good price. It felt nice in my hand, and I asked the clerk if I could dry fire it to feel the trigger. After three pulls, my finger actually was beginning to hurt.

When you get that 26 out to the range, I'd love to read a detailed report of what you think about the gun. I've narrowed my Glock choice pretty much to the 19, but that compact little 26 is still singing a siren song my way.

Tim

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.