Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The slide on my P-3AT cracked at the bottom of the front of the ejection port and I returned it to the factory for a replacement. Any comments on how long I should expect to wait? FYI I am original owner and have not used any hotrod loads. Round count guestimate---1,000-1,500.

·
Administrator
32,246 Posts
KT closes down for 2 weeks at Christmas and then usually gets slowed down for the Shot Show. This usually adds a bit to turn around time in Jan and Feb, which shortens up in the spring. 8 weeks is about as long as it ever gets. Hopefully yours will be less.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
My P-32 is back

My P-32 went back to KT in early April and returned home today.

7 week turnaround time door to door, but most importantly the P-32 performed flawlessly today at the range.

·
Registered
160 Posts
My P-32 is back

My P-32 went back to KT in early April and returned home today.

7 week turnaround time door to door, but most importantly the P-32 performed flawlessly today at the range.
As I've said a bunch lately, the bolded is the most important thing that a defensive handgun can do for us. This gives the bearer confidence that they can successfully employ said handgun if they need to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.