Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Same thing happened to me! I posted a thread here http://www.thektog.org/forum/f92/ksg-ctg-stop-issue-258919/
I took the route of sending it back to Keltec for repairs. They were kind enough to provide a shipping label as mine failed after only 25 rounds.

If it happened again I would fix it myself, especially after seeing the repair job that KelTec did. It seems all the did was bend the CTG stop so that the spring won't fall off. This is what I wanted to do before sending it in... wish I had as it took nearly 12 weeks to get it back. All you need to do is bend the CTG stop so it won't allow the spring to fall off. its probably best to pull the CTG stop out first before trying to bend it. From what I remember I believe there are one or two pins to punch out to get it out.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would've tried to bend it. If not ordered a new spring.

My KSG has been like a old hobby car. I spend a disproportionate amount of time working on it, spending money on it and at the end of the day I barely get to drive if at all and even than when I'm done there is something new to fix.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I would've tried to bend it. If not ordered a new spring.

My KSG has been like a old hobby car. I spend a disproportionate amount of time working on it, spending money on it and at the end of the day I barely get to drive if at all and even than when I'm done there is something new to fix.
Sorry to hear about all the issues you've had with your KSG. It's too bad cause one that works right is a blast to drive.:D

Just think of it as a new real high end car (Ferrari, Lambo, etc). I hope you eventually get it all sorted out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.