CrossBreed MiniTuck for LCP

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by halfgone, Oct 2, 2008.

1. halfgone

halfgone New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Do any of you guys know if the P3AT would fit in a holster designed for the LCP? It has a molded plastic on one side and leather on the other. Not sure how closely "inspired" the LCP is to the P3AT when it comes to frame and slide shape.

Thanks for any help.

HG

2. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    What did the mfg say?

-Scott

3. alioop

alioop Banned

Aug 28, 2008
    I don't know. But seeing that both pistols are near identical in size, they just might. I'll bet they'd both fit.

4. RAT76

RAT76 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Oklahoma
    I was going to recomend a visit to the Ruger Forum but I had a better idea.

http://elsiepeaforum.com/

New forum devoted to Elsie. Some good folks there. Only problem with the Ruger Forum is some of the guys are really really tired of the LCP.

5. ctcdan

ctcdan New Member

May 18, 2007
    You have a much better chance that the P3AT will fit in a LCP holster than the reverse. The LCP trigger guard is much bigger than the P3's so you might actually have a little extra "wiggle room" in that area. Every holster we tried the LCP in that was made for the P3 was tight in that area. Leather or nylon has enough give to make it work but hard plastic might be tight.

Good luck

6. jeeper1

jeeper1 New Member

Aug 21, 2008
    I asked and was told it would work.

7. blackriflefever

blackriflefever New Member

May 20, 2005
    You have a much better chance that the P3AT will fit in a LCP holster than the reverse. The LCP trigger guard is much bigger than the P3's so you might actually have a little extra "wiggle room" in that area. Every holster we tried the LCP in that was made for the P3 was tight in that area. Leather or nylon has enough give to make it work but hard plastic might be tight.

Good luck[/quote]

I wonder if it will be loose in the one made for the LCP because of that?