crimson trace, pocket carry?

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Chopper, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Chopper

Chopper New Member

Oct 12, 2009
    Does anyone pocket carry their P3AT with a Crimson Trace laser on it? I carry in my right rear pocket and I have concerns about a laser sight keeping zero ridding back there.

2. riese

riese New Member

Mar 8, 2005
    I have pocket carried my P3AT with CT Laser on it in my front pocket on duty and it has been banged up pretty well including rolling aound with it on concrete and it still keeps zero. I know its not exactly what you asked but it has taken quite a beating and kept ero so I would not worry.

3. ansursvary

ansursvary New Member

Jan 20, 2011
    I carry mine in my backpocket with a crimson trace on it, and while it's still pretty new to me, so far it has held zero just fine. And it doesn't take away from the concealability either, being below the barrel.

4. riese

riese New Member

Mar 8, 2005
    Funny enough I actually find it helping with concealability as it breaks up the print of the gun.

5. ansursvary

ansursvary New Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Funny enough I actually find it helping with concealability as it breaks up the print of the gun.[/quote]

True, it looks more like a wallet with the laser on, as it interrupts the basic "L" handgun shape.

6. onadraw

onadraw New Member

Dec 18, 2005
    +1 for it holding zero during pocket carry. I've pocket carried mine daily for the last 15 months.

7. ctlover

ctlover New Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Pocket carried mine with CT for over a year now with no change in zero. I personally don't think it is an issue and I agree that it does break up the pattern although I carry mine in a Galco pocket holster.

8. c13urge

c13urge New Member

Mar 18, 2011
    There are many pocket holders out there. I use a Desantis pocket holster. I like how it breaks up the print of the firearm.