Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please allow me to introduce myself.  
The handle is Kimdo and although this is my first post here I was a member in good standing on the old KTOG board.  I've checked in occasionally but since all three of my KTs run 100% have just lurked in the background.
This may not be new information but a search turned up nothing.
Crimson Trace Lazergrips has finally recognized the popularity of the small Kel-Tecs and released the LG-430.
http://www.crimsontrace.com/Home/Products/KelTec/LG430/tabid/299/Default.aspx
I have no experience with this model but having had one installed on my snubby for 4 years can recommend the quality.
It is on my short list for the P3AT.  Now if they would only make them for  my P-11 and P-40.
Kimdo

·
Registered
5,249 Posts

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
NO apologies!!!

If I have made you feel bad for your post then I would like to apologize. Sorry if my reply was terse.

I don't think anyone should apologize for trying to share information and I definitely don't want to discourage the habit. Double posts are another matter ...

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
NO apologies!!!

If I have made you feel bad for your post then I would like to apologize. Sorry if my reply was terse.

I don't think anyone should apologize for trying to share information and I definitely don't want to discourage the habit. Double posts are another matter ... ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.