1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I think it is a copy of the p11 but with a nicer trigger

·
Super Moderator
17,762 Posts
Won't go into a discussion on it. Do a search of Other guns for SccY or Skky. Not well received in here...

·
Banned
325 Posts
A friend owns one of these, I haven't handled it yet I don't know if it's a Skky or an Sccy. It was a gift I didn't go into how they're knock offs and such. Avoid them, Kel Tec stands behind it's products ;)

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
The only things it has over a P11 are an available stainless slide and a recoil cushion built into the grip. However, their pretty horrible reputation for quality control makes it a no-go for me. Give me a P11 with a hard chrome slide and a Hogue Handall Jr. slip-on grip and I'm a much happier man for about the same amount of money invested. :)

(And yes, the CPX-2 is a TOTAL copy of the P11, since Sccy was started by former Kel-Tec employees. Heck, there's probably even parts that interchange between the two pistols.)

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Check out you tube. A guy put 6000 rounds thru it and 5000 before he last cleaned it .
Do you have a link?

I am on another gun board and SCCY gave this gun store one to try out. He did have issues with it. I think the cases were bulged real bad!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.