Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been adding many attachments to my cp33, and would really like to top off this gun with a suppressor friendly holster. Ideally, I would like to have a drop leg holster that secures the pistol via trigger guard. Unfortunately, I have only been able to find one company that might support this, and I haven't been able to find any reviews on the product besides the ones they use for marketing. The Savage Holster is an option that attaches a locking device to the lower rail of a pistol which then locks into the holster, acting as a trigger block as well. I still don't know if this is will work since the CP-33 does not come standard with a lower rail, but that's the only option I have at the moment.

Does anyone know of any other holsters available that would be suppressor friendly for the CP-33?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So a quick update.

I did a little more digging and found out that the Savage Holster is a knock-off of the Recover Tactical G7 OWB Holster. I'm still not certain if this setup will will work out, but I will update as I receive more information.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't know if they make one for the CP-33, but I think T-Rex has developed a pistol holster that hosts a can.
I do remember checking out their page, and I believe they make a holster that locks onto an under-barrel flashlight/laser. In theory, a holster like that should fit any pistol so long as the kydex goes far enough to cover the trigger guard. It's a more expensive alternative, but I'll definitely keep it in mind. Thank you for the input.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought a C&G holster on clearance at Field and Stream. It's not a drop leg though. It's an OWB with two clips and is suppressor friendly.
Thank you for your input. I really like C&G as a company; however, I'm sharing a user-serviceable rifle rated suppressor on my CP-33 which will not fit in that particular holster. The wrist brace that I have attached does have a QD sling point if all else fails in my search of a very specific holster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts