Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my pmr 30 in late march of this year from olde English in Dayton Ohio and was told basically not to hold my breath and not sure how long it would take. I had to place a deposit in order for them to place the order. My first question is how long should I wait for this firearm. I have limited firearm funds and the money already is starting to burn a hole in my pocket.

Also what the cheapest ammo or cheapest location for ammo that works well in the PMR?

·
Registered
111 Posts
CCI 40 gr. or winchester super-X 40 gr. @ wally world is the chealest ammo!
I pay $8.97 per box of 50. Be paitent and buy plenty of ammo PMR's burn ammo quick! I have 2 PMR's (bought at LGS reasonable) and half dozen P-30 Grendels Both are awsome weapons, I would prefer the Grendels except for the in-ability to get parts, I have been reduced to making my own with a dremel tool and a drill, it's much easier to send the piece to the factory and say fix it. Haven't had any issues with the PMR's. Made one extractor and one fireing pin for the Grendels. The wait shouldn't be long now there are too many listed on the on-line auctions! Their feeding frenzy will soon be over!

·
Registered
408 Posts
i'd just call around nationally for a store that will ship to your FFL dealer and pay the price you want. why wait? SOME dealers seem to get them "at will", so, go!

now, i wonder HOW those dealers are getting them, and others aren't, even with "orders" of a dozen or more in the queue. mmm...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts