Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of picking up a P3AT...

First, I noticed the serial numbers are at 'JC' for these...I wonder if they ever made a 'JB007'? How cool would THAT be to own?

Secondly, what is the average price on these? I might want to pick one up, but don't have any average pricing to compare with...

Third, and this one has been on my mind all day - has anyone ever tried soaking their barrel in a PTFE-additive, like a Slick50 Engine Treatment? Would that cut down on barrel friction, increase muzzle velocity, maybe eliminate any nosediving/feed ramp issues?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I'll only answer the price question. Depending upon location they seem to be currently ranging in the $ 240-260 area for a blued model. I have heard of plenty that are significantly more, but that's a rip off.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Hadn't though of that...JB007 is out there some where.

I'm hoping to find one of the hundred JFBxx's when they make it latter this year.

$270?

ain't that the same as the recomendation for mil-tec baking

·
Registered
26 Posts
Paid $290 for a hard chrome in May in south Texas. Neat little weapon, but given some of the quality issues I would not pay more than $300.

Mine is a JB0XX but some one got the 007 before me :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.