Compact forend, pistol grip E stock, mags for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by nickbackouris, Apr 18, 2010.

1. nickbackouris

nickbackouris Member

Feb 11, 2009
    I put my SU-16 back to the way god intended it, and thus the pistol grip E-type stock and compact forend are for sale. I also picked up some Pmags, so the stock mags are for sale also.

[​IMG]
    You'll notice I made a little piece to get rid of that awkward gap above the brackets. I thought it just looked funny. Alternate high mounts and end plate with sling mount are included. $130 + shipping new (when you can even get them).$80 shipped

[​IMG]
    Compact forend has been installed before, but no problems with it. All the bits are in the bag and I kept the instructions. They are included.  $48 + shipping new. $35 shipped

[​IMG]
    Two standard 10 round mags included with the rifle when purchased. I don't use or need them anymore. Hardly ever used. $15.90/ea + shipping new. $20 for both shipped

I'll work out a good deal if you buy everything so I can deal with one person and throw it all in one box. Also, I need 30-06, 5.56, and .22 rounds and I'm always open to trades or combo deals. I'm also looking for a .22 bolt carrier swap out for my M4 if you've got one lying around and want to trade.

I'll take checks if you prefer, and when it clears I'll ship the items, or you can pay via paypal as long as you cover the fees if you use your credit card. If you pay via paypal and use your linked bank account (no fees that way), I'll just send you my e-mail address when we do the deal.

2. nickbackouris

nickbackouris Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Re: Compact forend, pistol grip E stock, mags for

After some research, I dropped the prices on the pistol grip stock mod and on the mags.

3. mmarler

mmarler New Member

Feb 16, 2010

Pm sent on pistol grip and forend.

4. nickbackouris

nickbackouris Member

Feb 11, 2009

Everything is still available and I just lowered the prices. The deal will be even better if you buy multiple items.

5. nickbackouris

nickbackouris Member

Feb 11, 2009

Bump

6. cma_g21

cma_g21 Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Florida

I'll take it (the Compact forend, pistol grip E stock).

7. nickbackouris

nickbackouris Member

Feb 11, 2009

;DStock and forend are sold. Mags are still for sale. Make an offer!