Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know this site is excellent!!! I was considering purchasing a p3at and the information gained here was a tremendous help. I found a p3at J for $240, currently buying various loads for the first range session. Thanks again.

All the Way

G

·
U REALLY HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OUT, IT SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO. YOU WILL LOVE IT, JUST DON'T LET IT SIT TO LONG NEXT TO A FRIENDS KT MINI, THEY HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO MATE AND REPRODUCE RAPIDILY.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I want to get a second P-3AT - thought maybe I could find a deal on one at the gun show.

Show opens at 9:00 - I arrived around 10:30 - as I walked the show I did not see any P-3ATs - ZERO - so when I got to the company where I bought my P-3AT I ask the guy - why no P-3ATs?

He said that when the show started he had 4 - and they all sold in the first 1/2 hour.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
abnsoldier said:
Unfortunatel it's the old blue, I would have held out if I had known about the new blue, I really wanted a HC but they are non existent.
While I can’t prove it, I suspect some greedy folks are hoarding them.

Wilson – who’s going to start taking names for Santa’s Naughty List :eek:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Wilson said:
While I can’t prove it, I suspect some greedy folks are hoarding them.

Wilson – who’s going to start taking names for Santa’s Naughty List  :eek:
I now have 2 P3ATs. Both in HC. But I paid a premium for them. $389.00 and $399.00. I still consider myself lucky. Found them at 2 different gun shops locally.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Tokamak said:
I now have 2 P3ATs. Both in HC. But I paid a premium for them. $389.00 and $399.00.
Well, I’ve been searching for a few more Hard Chrome P-3ATs but I haven’t found any great deals since that $180 Second-Generation HC P-3AT last April. I of course, wouldn’t turn away $100 plain Janes either :)

Wilson – who’s accepting donations to for his Home for Wayward P-3ATs, to help defray expenses such as oil, grease, cleaning patches, ammo, etc..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.