Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

161 - 176 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Another Colorado member here. Been here about 10 years, came as a refugee from Kalifornia. I'm out in Longmont. Seems like several folks from this area are hanging out here. Nice to meet y'all!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
I was finally able to escape that nastiest of all American states, and now live in wonderful South Carolina!! YAY!!!:D

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
I hope your life will be better in South Carolina. Sounds like a good move for you.
Yeah, little house on 102 acres of woods, a one and a three acre pond, I couldn't even afford the taxes on something like that in colorado!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Did I mention its 68 and sunny right now? And no chance of snow anywhere in the forecast!:D

·
Registered
986 Posts
Go get some +15 round magazines and make a few face to face gun purchases/sales. Enjoy what we once had here in Colorado.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Go get some +15 round magazines and make a few face to face gun purchases/sales. Enjoy what we once had here in Colorado.
Yep, anytime I want...You might think about voting with your feet like I did and get out of that nasty place!

·
Registered
7,796 Posts
By the time you're "voting with your feet", it's already too late. Colorado didn't used to have a 15+ magazine ban, right up until the time it DID have a 15+ magazine ban. Same could go for South Carolina too, if you wait too long and end up voting with your feet again.

Flying in the face of common sense, flying in the face of what the public wants, and of what the law enforcement community wants, politicians will still do stupid politician things. You have to root them out and get rid of them BEFORE they do their damage. That's not always as easy as it might seem. Colorado got blindsided. "No one would vote for that kind of crap here", but that's exactly what they did.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
By the time you're "voting with your feet", it's already too late. Colorado didn't used to have a 15+ magazine ban, right up until the time it DID have a 15+ magazine ban. Same could go for South Carolina too, if you wait too long and end up voting with your feet again.

Flying in the face of common sense, flying in the face of what the public wants, and of what the law enforcement community wants, politicians will still do stupid politician things. You have to root them out and get rid of them BEFORE they do their damage. That's not always as easy as it might seem. Colorado got blindsided. "No one would vote for that kind of crap here", but that's exactly what they did.
Yeah, you go ahead and keep thinking like that, its what you are good at...

Unfortunately colorado is filled with liberals, gays, tree huggers, bicycle trash and the lot.. it will never do anything but get worse..

Pot is legal and standard magazines are not??? To many unconstitutional laws there.. glad to be gone!

·
Registered
986 Posts
You may want to change your location in your profile.

I'm guessing you wouldn't want anyone assuming you were liberal, gay, tree hugging, bicycle trash.

Welcome to your new life as a Gamecock! :)

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
You may want to change your location in your profile.

I'm guessing you wouldn't want anyone assuming you were liberal, gay, tree hugging, bicycle trash.

Welcome to your new life as a Gamecock! :)
Changed location

People can assume anything they want, I don't much care what people think.. But the farther I can get from those types the better.. you can have em!

Thanks.. enjoying it so far.. although not necessarily a gamecock fan just because I live in South Carolina.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Colorado here, Brighton, I don't recommend it.

Looking for someone in Fremont county that will let my mom shoot a P32. I'll supply quality, factory ammo of course.

161 - 176 of 176 Posts