Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, just four of us and one person who used to be here?

Maybe we should get together and have a couple of beers. A twelve pack should do.

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Well, I have a slight hangover today after a few beers last night. Three 12 oz Black Butte Porters. ::) How can I have a headache after so little? Man, I must be getting old. So forget the drop shots, it looks like your 12 pack might cut it after all. :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wyo-man said:
;D

We just close the gates on the Interstate when we need to.........................

wyo-man
I understand. Us "greenies" can be a real pita

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
wyo-man said:
;D

We just close the gates on the Interstate when we need to.........................

wyo-man

For those who think he is joking, I distinctly remember this actually happening during a snowstorm when I was a kid! :eek:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
They still close them. I got got caught on the Wyoming side a couple years back during a blizzard. Though why Wyoming would want to keep a bunch of angry Greenies in their state is beyond me. ::)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ape said:
Hi Dart68 and thanks! Where do you usually go for practice?
Lately I've been going to a place on west Jewell. I can't remember the current name. It's just west of Wadsworth. It's not the cheapest, but they keep it clean.

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
I wonder if that's the place I went to a few times back in the early 90's? My buddy used to have a Hobby shop up there and when he'd close it down for the day, and we weren't going flying, I'd drag him down to an indoor place right there. It was gonna close down the last time I went though because of EPA regs? That's why I stopped going.

So do you live in Lakewood? If so there's a decent little place over in Englewood that would basically be right inbetween us that's not too expensive. I think it's called the Shootist? Maybe we could get together sometime and do some shooting and then go have a cold one after?

1 - 20 of 176 Posts