Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread IS NOT about the color of your P-32. I purchased a P-32 with a specific color combination; but when I started shooting it. I found the P-32 to be so dependable and accurate that I forgot about the color. I fell in love with this gun, over 500 rounds without a hiccup, and from 1 to 30 feet (30 feet is the farthest I shoot with it) I can hit center mass and head shots. Because of low recoil 2 or 3 quick shots are no problem. So far I have talked 3 people into buying one after shooting mine. Kel Tec made an awesome pocket gun when they came out with the P-32. I only own two pistols, a Bersa Thunder .32 acp and my P-32. They both shoot flawlessly. I carry the P-32 everywhere because I feel confident shooting it and being so thin and small it is easy to conceal. All I can say is "Thank you Kel Tec". :spot:

·
Administrator
32,246 Posts
I have a 1st Gen P32 in ivory.

·
Administrator
32,246 Posts
Ha! Not selling my ivory grip. I wish I had all of the old 1st Gen colored grips, pictured in post # 4.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.