Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

Cmr30 foregrip

14K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  H2OMAN 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello was looking to get a foregrip just wondering what everyone uses and fitment n looks thxs for help and pics a plus...

Also other accessories like a red dot,sling anything cool. Was wondering if red dot be the way to go never had one lol

#4 ·
Now that would be awesome! I appreciate you willing to take time outta your life to do that.i am in west Mifflin area.were do you shoot up that way?
I shoot at Beaver Valley Rifle Pistol Club but that is far from you. Near you is Clairton Sportsman Club. It is like a couple miles south of Century III mall. I am not a member but they are open to the public during USPSA and Action rifle matches,

#5 ·
I shoot at Beaver Valley Rifle Pistol Club but that is far from you. Near you is Clairton Sportsman Club. It is like a couple miles south of Century III mall. I am not a member but they are open to the public during USPSA and Action rifle matches,
No biggie I can make the drive one day, As long as you can bring guest with you? I also am curious on suppressor as well,I might get to learn some things.also have a pmr30 as well can play around wit,could be a fun time

#8 ·
Form should follow function, but I have to say that the stubby/low profile foregrips like the one above definitely look the best on the CMR-30 for sure.

And they seem in keeping with the light thin profile of the carbine overall.

#9 ·
I would still (I say "still" because I think I have voiced this here before... but maybe it was elsewhere) like to see KT offer a foregrip with the same basic size/shape/angle/look of the gun's primary grip... and capable of carrying a spare magazine in it (same release as the magwell, etc.).

I'd be on that in a heartbeat. YMMV, of course.

#10 ·
I would still (I say "still" because I think I have voiced this here before... but maybe it was elsewhere) like to see KT offer a foregrip with the same basic size/shape/angle/look of the gun's primary grip... and capable of carrying a spare magazine in it (same release as the magwell, etc.).

I'd be on that in a heartbeat. YMMV, of course.
That would look kind of like the Calico carbines that had a forward grip same as the pistol grip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.