Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should get my hands on my first keltec tomorrow in the form of a cmr30...ill be picking up a pmr as well. So I am trying to order 1 box of several kinds of ammo to see how it runs. Is there any in my list I should stay away from? This is all from one place...not sure if the best price but seems good and a lot of different kinds in stock. Thanks in advance!!

Armscor 22 Magnum Ammunition 40 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point $10.90

CCI 22 Mag A22 CCI963CC 35 gr Gamepoint JSP 200 rounds 1 $49.99

Hornady 22 Win Magnum H83202 30gr V-MAX $13.95

Aguila 22 Winchester Magnum Ammunition Silver Eagle 1B222400 40 Grain Jacketed Soft Point $13.95

CCI 22 WMR V-MAX CCI0073 30 gr $13.95

CCI 22 Win Magnum Maxi-Mag 30 gr HP+V CCI0059 $14.95

CCI 22 WMR Maxi-Mag TNT JHP CCI0063 30 gr $14.95

Winchester 22 Mag Varmint HV S22M2PT 30 gr V-MAX $14.95

CCI 22 Win Magnum Maxi-Mag 40 gr HP CCI0024 $14.95

Winchester Super-X 22 WMR X22M 40 Gr $19.99

Rush Processing 1 $2.00

Subtotal:
$184.53
Shipping & Handling:
$13.09
Tax:
$0.00

Total: $197.62

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I figure the 30s may act up but I couldn't pass up that spread of a selection in one place. Maybe it runs it fine or maybe after a few hundred rounds. If it just won't I'm also getting a pmr and if that doesn't work well then I need to buy a bolt 22mag one day lol.

I also have from years ago 1 box of Remington premier magnum rimfire 33g accutip-v.

I'll post my results as I shoot them when I make it to the range.

Plan is for a utg bug buster 3x9. Should be good most of the time and if not it has quick disconnects and I can resort to flip ups.

·
Registered
56 Posts
.at first the 30 gn would not cycle they shot fine it was a single short gun with those after a 800 rds it starting to cycle.the bug buster is a great scope for the money mine has held up well and those adj turrets are great when changing up the ammo weights.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
.at first the 30 gn would not cycle they shot fine it was a single short gun with those after a 800 rds it starting to cycle.the bug buster is a great scope for the money mine has held up well and those adj turrets are great when changing up the ammo weights.
So you like the bug buster...good to hear...any pics? It has so many features and the price is great. I got the one with 36 colors becasue it was around the same price lol. I was also thinking I can use the turrets when im shooting at different ranges. I can go to the range and see how many clicks get me on target at certain yards and then put a little mark on the turret.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice! I got my gun yesterday and scope today...ill post pics once I mount it. Its kinda cool to have all the colors....but in the daytime is not bright enough. But it may help it show up against certain backdrops. Or certain bugs that need busting lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love this little thing, I can't wait to shoot it. Added a moe VFG and a Bug Buster 3x9x32 scope. I really wanted the 36 color version because it has push button operation vs a knob for the RG version. Pretty clear glass I really like the little thing.

Few pics...the weight is with a empty mag in there too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got my ammo assortment in. Now just need time to go shoot them. I see a few that may be issues since they are not totally smooth.

30 rounds loaded up ready to go.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The plan is to find some of those as well. When I started looking I found this place that had all these in stock except for the Rem I had them already. Since there were so many I just grabbed from the one place and stopped looking. I did find a place with criticle defense but i think it was at least double the price so I passed. Is that how it is with that round?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.