Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Any modern firearm has to be sent to a local FFl if you buy out of state/

FFL will charge you to transfer it to you and there is not a set price so ask before you chose. Around here local shops charge from 15 bucks to 50 bucks so its worth asking.

Some items at PSA will have free shipping and its usual in the add.

For the most parts PSA has reasonable shipping. But in the past they are VERY SLOW at shipping items yes some times it ships quick in my Exp its SLOW but worth the wait for the savings in cost.

If its out of state they will not charge you sales tax so that should cover the shipping and FFl fee unless you follow the law and pay the sales tax like a good boy

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
KEL-TEC RIFLE CMR-30 .22WMR, BLACK- CMR30
Be the first to review this product
TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Click Here to be emailed when this product is back in stock
This is not a surprise.

For the most parts PSA has reasonable shipping. But in the past they are VERY SLOW at shipping items yes some times it ships quick in my Exp its SLOW but worth the wait for the savings in cost.
Good thing you're not in a hurry.
Since I don't have a damn thing to do:rolleyes:, I went thru and counted.
Of the 340 different rifles they have for sale, guess how many are actually in stock?

So the CMR is just one of 291 that are 'temporarily out of stock'.

Today:rolleyes:.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
So you wait 3 days for a gun that sells like hot potatoes and think its still going to be in stock when its on sale LOL
Oh, I'm not in the market for a gun, I was just pointing out that they are a clearinghouse that sells pre-orders more than guns.
Of the 751 handgun models they show for sale, only 84 models are actually in stock and available for sale. Today.
About as many as my local pawn shop:rolleyes:.

Yes they have great prices, if they happen to have what you need, or you're willing to get on a list and wait:(.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.