Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY........got a CMR-30 !!!! Been looking for 1 for over 2 years but I refused to pay way over retail. Ended up paying too much, but life goes on.
Paid $595. + tax and then had to have it shipped to the tune of $45.00 Ended up with near $700.00 in it. Could have bought a used 1 a year ago for that, but oh well, it's only money!!!
Picked it up from the lgs today and the UTG case I ordered was sitting on the front porch waiting when I got home with the CMR.

Case closed.......

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CMR-30 w/Vortex Spark II
PMR-30 w/Crimson Trace CMR-201

7 mags total 1 in each chamber....212 rounds of smokin' .22 MAGNUM !!!
Buttstock extended and ready,,,,,,,,
To go !

Took this pic before I installed the Vortex and removed the MBUS.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
That looks perfect!

I've looked at this case on Amazon and it comes in a few sizes, which size is yours?

Thanks.

FINALLY........got a CMR-30 !!!! Been looking for 1 for over 2 years but I refused to pay way over retail. Ended up paying too much, but life goes on.
Paid $595. + tax and then had to have it shipped to the tune of $45.00 Ended up with near $700.00 in it. Could have bought a used 1 a year ago for that, but oh well, it's only money!!!
Picked it up from the lgs today and the UTG case I ordered was sitting on the front porch waiting when I got home with the CMR.

Case closed.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.