Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my original p32 didn't have the clip but I've ordered one for my new p32. For those that use the clip, what's your main way of carrying with it - IWB, pocket edge, boot? And how do you like that.

I figured for the price it was worth a try.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Electronic device Technology Gadget
Up until recently, I had a clip on my P-32. I only used the clip once, but found I preferred an OWB holster or a pocket holster or a trigger cover for pocket carry.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I carry appendix, but I modified my clip, by cutting off the little nub that makes it easy to slip onto your belt. It's a pain to put it on, but that nub kept catching on my T-shirt, and ripping holes in them. Once, it bent the clip up and out. That was unacceptable. Haven't had an issue since I ground off the nub

·
Registered
471 Posts
^^^^this
I too carry at 4, clipped to clothing under the belt.. you can adjust camber and friction of belt will hold it there... have my p32 ALL THE TIME no trigger gaurd and chambered.. no way you're gonna pull the trigger unintentionally... love the clip !!!! only way to go, no weight, no added bulk..

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I pocket carry in an Uncle Mikes IWB holster. I took the clip part off of the holster so it fits better in the pocket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.