Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been poking around the forum on my phone the past few days and couldn't find this question. I bought an su16 (stock folds forward, cant fire so a CA right?) from a friend of mine. Gun is amazing. Me and my dad shoot the gun, I'm a righty, he's lefty. Our scope is a little high and we were looking for a cheek pad to rest on while aiming. My friend had a removable one but it velcro'd right over the front clip in the stock and was right hand only. Super uncomfortable for lefty. I noticed the bolts at the top of the stock and wondered if there is a cheek riser (not sure if thats what its called) that bolts to those rather than velcro. I found universal ones that mount with 3m emblem tape but I want something a bit more solid that looks like it belongs there rather than something taped on.

The scope mounts to the top picatinny rail and doesn't seem to sit too overly high. Would finding a lower mounting setup for the scope be easier?

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/...minated-reticle-ar-15-m16-scope.aspx?a=322930

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Id really like to keep the clips in the stock usable. But I like that setup a little more than the velcro one that we have now. The velcro one is fine for me but its shaped for shooting right handed and dad is lefty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts