Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone buy from them or is there a better alternative ? I just went to their site with the intention of joining the club and picking up some 32 and 380 KelTec fodder. As far as 32ACP they list 26 types and were out of everything, on 380 they show 43 types but only 3 were in stock ?

B21-E

·
Registered
449 Posts
B21-E said:
Anyone buy from them or is there a better alternative ? I just went to their site with the intention of joining the club and picking up some 32 and 380 KelTec fodder. As far as 32ACP they list 26 types and were out of everything, on 380 they show 43 types but only 3 were in stock ?
....But, the good thing is that they have really good prices, especially for all the things that are out of stock. :D Sorry I can't help. I never ordered from them for that reason.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Got to admit though, that when they do have it:

It's the best place there is to get Defective, Refurbished, Rebuilt, Discontinued, Obsolete, and Factory Second gun stuff nobody else would try to sell. :eek:

rcmodel

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
CTD does somethines have some good merchandise at good prices, however, they get you on the shipping. :-/

·
Registered
437 Posts
Markster:

I recently ordered a few boxes of ammo from CTD--including two boxes of DPX. At the check-out screen the shipping was "out of sight."

I didn't continue with the order since I can get DPX locally in Orlando for $19.95.

Question. Do all of the "discounters" charge so much for shipping--probably due to some federal regs?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.