Cheap computer monitor needed!!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Bam_Bam, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Bam_Bam

Bam_Bam New Member Supporter

Aug 29, 2005
    I am in the market for a cheap computer monitor due to my old one has pretty much died and is not really worth fixing. I am open to any style or color as long as it's cheap, very cheap. Money has been tight and I don't have much to spend and I know that shipping something like this can cost more than I would like to so I really open to someone local enough that I could drive to pick up. I am hoping that someone has one lying around that they aren't using or need. I might have something to trade if the need arises, but not really looking to get rid of any gun stuff unless necessary though.

Me and the wife both being moderators on different forums makes sharing one computer a real pain, but thats were I am right now, using hers....ssshhhh don't tell her! :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bam Bam

2. bamf_shadow

bamf_shadow New Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Beeville, TX
    I have a good 19" that I would give you. I am a little south of San Antonio....

3. Bam_Bam

Aug 29, 2005
    Wow that was fast! PM sent!

BamX2

4. GunNoob

GunNoob New Member

Feb 15, 2009
    You close to San Antonio?

5. KelTekCajun

KelTekCajun New Member

May 11, 2006
    Acadiana
    I have an 6 year old color monitor that you can have, Rinnie. It's not a flat screen, but it's still very usuable. You are more than welcome to have it.

6. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    I could have brought you one over spring break when I was there 2 weeks ago.

7. aggiec05

aggiec05 New Member

Jul 5, 2007
    if you are anywhere near DFW or know anyone coming through I can get you a 17" LCD, possibly an old 19" or 20"... have to go dig in the closet

8. Bam_Bam

Aug 29, 2005
    WOW thanks for all the replys fella's. I had no idea there might be so many old monitor's lying around not being used.

KTC PM sent!

Thanks for the offers guy's, I really appreciate it.

BamX2

9. wonder140

wonder140 New Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Orlando, Florida
    I've got a 19" flat screen collecting dust in the closet. Not sure if you already snagged one from someone else but let me know!

10. Bam_Bam

Aug 29, 2005
    Thanks to all who offered me a monitor. I took KelTekCajun up on his offer, he's only an hour or so from where I live so I made the trip this afternoon and picked up his monitor. Works like a champ, Thanks Jason! He's a true KTOGer who is always there to help a fellow KTOGer! I love this site and it's members, what a bunch of great guy's and gals!

Thanks again Jason!! :) :) :)

BamX2

11. KelTekCajun

KelTekCajun New Member

May 11, 2006
    Acadiana
    You are very welcome, Rinnie! I am always glad to help a friend. It was good seeing you again. I enjoyed the company, and so did Elijah.