Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Keltec RFB
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I live in France, im sorry for my poor english! I just bought an RFB. 1st package received today, the 2nd (magazine + breech), next Tuesday. I blocked the arming lever back. The breech is not present in the rifle. How to unlock the arming lever? Thank you very much!

·
Registered
Keltec RFB
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bonsoir, je suis heureusement arrivé à débloquer le levier d'armement ! J'ai démonté les vis de la carcasse, une goupille entre 2 vis et le marteau s'est débloqué.
Si cela vous arrive, n'hésitez pas à me contacter, je vous aiderai!
Bonne soirée

Google translate:
Good evening, I luckily managed to unlock the cocking lever! I removed the screws from the frame, a pin between 2 screws and the hammer was released.
If this happens to you, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will help you!
Have a good evening

·
Registered
RFB18 (Gen1) RDB17 (1:9 )
527 Posts
Bonsoir, je suis heureusement arrivé à débloquer le levier d'armement ! J'ai démonté les vis de la carcasse, une goupille entre 2 vis et le marteau s'est débloqué.
Si cela vous arrive, n'hésitez pas à me contacter, je vous aiderai!
Bonne soirée

Google translate:
Good evening, I luckily managed to unlock the cocking lever! I removed the screws from the frame, a pin between 2 screws and the hammer was released.
If this happens to you, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will help you!
Have a good evening
Did you try the bolt release?
That is a really weird malfunction

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you try the bolt release?
That is a really weird malfunction
Je ne peux pas forcément m’aider, mais heureux de voir que vous pouvez obtenir cette arme à feu en France.

I can't necessarily help, but happy to see you're able to get this firearm in France.

·
Registered
RFB18 (Gen1) RDB17 (1:9 )
527 Posts
Je ne peux pas forcément m’aider, mais heureux de voir que vous pouvez obtenir cette arme à feu en France.

I can't necessarily help, but happy to see you're able to get this firearm in France.
I dont think you ment to reply to me. Im in the US.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts