Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got beat out on a hard chrome with a gray frame, and the next best deal I can find is a blued with a green frame.
Does anyone know if the frame can be changed to a less hideous color?
I don't mean just 'painting' it with a sharpie. That, IMHO, is like putting duct tape on a $100,000 hot rod. I mean a DECENT permanent color change.
I know....SEARCH! I did, with several options, and can't find a solution. :-/
FLAMES ON!!! ;D

G

·
Pedro did not steal it!

BTW-  You can use dura coat or some of the other spray and bake type gun specific paints on the grip.

Worst case scenario if you dopn't like it is you send Kel-Tec a few buck to buy a new grip.

And the Navy/Chromed-  Only available through a wholesaler called MidSouth Distributors.  Ask you local shop if they can buy from MidSouth, and then palce an order and HOPE.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is the one I'd REALLY like, but.....all YOU guys snatched up the good 'uns!
Edited: Image deleted after posting. >:( Hard Chrome with Gray Frame is what I have been looking for..... ::)

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Navy / hard chrome units are only sold by Sports South distributor to their dealers ;
http://www.internetguncatalog.com/

pedro said:
You can order a brand new grip in any color your little heart desires direct from Kel-Tec.
True as long as those colors are black, gray or green ,no others sold (including the navy blue, those are special order for sports south only)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.