Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my email from CDNN with their latest specials. Billfold brown P3AT was listed at $189.99. I ordered from them the last time they had a sale and they shipped quickly to my FFL. They also have P11's for 229.99.

·
Administrator
32,112 Posts
Yep, some other good buys also, including thie excellent deal:

Kel-Tec P3AT Freedom Edition - Hard Chrome Slide .380 2.8" Barrel 2-6rd Mag
Crimson Trace Laser Limited Edition 1 of 5000 MFG New
#KELP3ATFREE $349.99

When these came out, they were going for $600. People can see one here:

http://www.gunsamerica.com/90944082...l_Tec_FREEDOM_P_3AT_380_New_LOW_Number_37.htm

http://www.gunsamerica.com/93710630...c_Freedom_Edition_P_3AT_Two_tone_w_Extras.htm

I was never interested at anything close to $600 but you can't buy a regular hard chrome P3AT and a CT laser for this price. :cool:

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
mgregg85 said:
Do you know what the price is for the billfold brown pf9?
I just looked at the e-mail and there is no listing for the PF9. It wouldn't hurt to give them a call or sign up for their e-mails.

They had a Taurus 327fed mag for about $220 in a prior e-mail. I would have got one if I had the extra $$$.

CJ

·
Registered
25 Posts
I really like this color choice.

dixieplinker said:
Just got my email from CDNN with their latest specials.  Billfold brown P3AT was listed at $189.99.  I ordered from them the last time they had a sale and they shipped quickly to my FFL.  They also have P11's for 229.99.

G

·
That's a heck of a deal on the Freedom Edition !

I bought my billfold brown p3at through them several months back for $199. I really like the color combo, wouldn't mind seeing a brown with hard chrome slide.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Agreed anyone have a pic of the brown and HC?

Holiday009 said:
That's a heck of a deal on the Freedom Edition !

I bought my billfold brown p3at through them several months back for $199.  I really like the color combo, wouldn't mind seeing a brown with hard chrome slide.

·
Registered
80 Posts
cdnn sports p3at price check

has anyone bought one of these brown p3at's from CDNN? not crazy about the color but the price looks good! :D thats the next kel tec perchase for me,i have a pf9 and p32 so far.

·
Registered
112 Posts
has anyone bought one of these brown p3at's from CDNN? not crazy about the color but the price looks good! :D thats the next kel tec perchase for me,i have a pf9 and p32 so far.
I bought one early this month, I like the brown and black color together. Shipping was quick. In fact I like the brown over the black. I would like to see a Pic of Brown with HC slide. I added the belt clip,Plus 1 mag ext. also got 9 round mag. Paid $199.00.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Wow for a trade?! The price difference is only about $30.00 and they are hitting you for that much? They also have not put out any chrome all summer that I have seen.

·
Administrator
32,112 Posts
Maybe 5-10 years ago... I think it is around 65-75 $ now
A hard chrome upgrade is $75... if they are in stock. Best buy it right the first time.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Yep, $75 to upgrade to a chrome slide, and there out of stock as of yesterday :(

Think I will hold out until I find a HC/grey grip somewhere, which may be awhile because I have been searching for a new one in that color combo for over a year.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
that's what I paid when I upgraded mine several years ago, but it came with a chromed barrel and assembly pin too. My blued slide peened through the guide rod hole, though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I know the OP is an old one, but it made me curious about CDNN. I have never bought from them before. When I go to their website, firearms do not display. Is there a way to view firearm inventory online?

·
Registered
229 Posts
cdnn does not list firearms on their website. they do have a pdf file of there magazine which lists their guns. you have to call them and place the order ovr the phone. they then ship it to the local ffl you want to do the transfer.

i literaly just got off the phone with my local gun shop to see if my billfold brown p3at was in yet and it is.

i called cdnn on wensday morning about 10:00 cst and placed the order. they had it at my ,local ffl today. i am picking it up tomorrow. $199 + $18 shipping is what i paid cdnn on my debit card.

now i just pay my local ffl his fee $30 and that is it.

3rd time i have used cdnn and have been very happy each time. after everyting incl taxes (none) and shipping the p3at is costing me 248 out the door for a new one

1 - 19 of 19 Posts