1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Thanks Marshall. Be aware all!

·
Registered
5 Posts
When i bought my p3 last year I spent most of the day reasearching the best carry ammo.I ended up on Magsafes site and read that the 380 was not for use in p3at.WOndering why I went to the keltec site and read the max muzzle energy was 250 ft lb's.Does Magsafe post the muzzle energy on the box?

Great site btw..I almost got rid of my p3 before I found this site and ktrange.It wasnt what I considered reliable(ftf,fte) for c-carry.But now Im happy w/it.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I called one of my local gun shops looking for what ever good defense rounds they had.

They were high on the Magsafe until I told them it was for my P3 and they said they wouldn't sell it to me!

It says on the box not for the P3!

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
This reminds me of a not too long ago incident involving rjhauser where he had a bad round blow up his Taurus. I don't quite remember which model Taurus it was or what brand of ammo it was, but Taurus made good on fixing/replacing the gun on their dime. Hopefully RJ can shed light on this. It's always helpful to know what ammo has had problems of late and to know which gun companies are giving the best service.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.