Cat Laser with a PF9 grip

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by richieb, Jan 30, 2009.

1. richieb

richieb New Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Cat Laser, PF9 grip, [NO SLIDE OR BARREL], 1 mag with pinky extension, PF9 hard case, lock, book, [NO BOX OR BOOK FOR LASER].

$165.00 including shipping. _The picture with the silde on is only so you can see what the laser looks like on the gun.
    This is a link with some information   http://www.catsrl.com.ar/english/keltec.htm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Selling w/ frame (S# part) ? Or just grip, pic shows frame in grip.

3. richieb

richieb New Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Yes, it goes with the frame with the serial # starting with R9M

4. carmike442

carmike442 New Member

Sep 14, 2004
    Sell just the gun without the laser? If so, how much?

5. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    richieb:

It looks like JB-Norcal may be making some progress in getting his top end back from Sprinter.  Maybe you should hold off and see if you can get in touch with Sharon.

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1233037237/11#11

6. richieb

richieb New Member

Feb 12, 2007
    I would be very happy to get my slide back, but I can't even get an email.  You saw the responses I got back from the emails they sent in my other post. Everything was....... in about a week, or........ just a few more days. It's going on 7 months now. I'm just disgusted with it now. But thanks for thinking about me, eveyrone I have met here on the forum has been great.
    Richie

7. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    I understand your frustration.  I just thought you might want to get Sharon's email from JB-Norcal and give her a shot.  She can't be any less likely to help than Sprinter at this point, and email is free.  :-/

BTW, what is the story on that grip color. It looks good. :cool:

8. sr20de2

sr20de2 New Member

Apr 15, 2008
    Want to sell just the laser? I'll take it.

Archie

9. richieb

richieb New Member

Feb 12, 2007
    If I break them up I want $100 for the laser, and SR20DE2 [Archie you get first ups]. The gun with the rest of the stuff I want $85, [ CARMIKE, you get first ups] Shipping is included on both items. $165 for the gun and laser together including shipping.

10. richieb

richieb New Member

Feb 12, 2007
    The color of the grip is grey, guess the cmera made it look blueish in one of the shots.

11. richieb

richieb New Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Re: Cat Laser with a PF9 grip [price lowered]

Still available. $150 for everything, shipped

12. tadams

tadams New Member

Jan 4, 2007
    Northeast TN
    I'm not certain how this needs to work, but I've got a friend who's been a long-time lurker to KTOG, but just joined today to reply to this thread... he can't get on the trading post due to being a "new" member.

He/ I will take it all, if it's still available..  PM sent following this post.

13. richieb

richieb New Member

Feb 12, 2007
    The gun and laser are sold pending funds.