Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
meijin said:
Could anyone point me to where I could find some method of carrying extra clips? Most of what I am finding is WAY too big.

Thanks!

Michael
Carry them how?  Where?  I usually throw them in my pocket.  Leatherman type knife holders work well too.  If you have some more specific carry types desired let us know and there is probably a way for that too - lots of experience here.

-Scott

PS -

PPS -

·
Registered
1 Posts
Two stock mags will fit into an Altoids tin very handily. Not sure about it if you have the +1 or finger grip extension. A little closed-cell foam gasketing (from the weatherstripping aisle) would prevent rattle). Very discrete if you had to leave it on the seat of your car for some reason, or if non-gun lovers see it.

(Hi, I'm the new guy, hate self-introductions, bought used, have found it to be very dependable, 1 FTE in first 100 rounds, probably weak-wristed it - and hooray, the Supreme Court can read!)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Wizard said:
Two stock mags will fit into an Altoids tin very handily. Not sure about it if you have the +1 or finger grip extension. A little closed-cell foam gasketing (from the weatherstripping aisle) would prevent rattle). Very discrete if you had to leave it on the seat of your car for some reason, or if non-gun lovers see it.

(Hi, I'm the new guy, hate self-introductions, bought used, have found it to be very dependable, 1 FTE in first 100 rounds, probably weak-wristed it - and hooray, the Supreme Court can read!)
Welcome! Interesting idea with the Altoids container. I use one of the Altoids chewing gum containers to carry my iPod ear-buds around.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.