Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have been trying to design a floor mounted gun mount for my Sub 2000 gen2. Well here is what I have come up with.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll post one soon. The sight has been doing quite well. It gets thrown in my bag for transport and so far, it remains good. Still great fun to shoot.

The green strap is connected to a plastic covered brass rod the fits in the barrel to lock the gun into the mount. You pull it out and the gun falls out for easy removal.

The mount was bought from Amazon and connected by a 3/4 inch strap that was bent to fit. It was secured with screws to the floor and the back of the center counsel .

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Naked rack take 2. Vehicle door Automotive exterior Vehicle Bumper Tire

The top part is covered with Springfield cozy that slides into place and fits great.
The original rack was purchased from eBay ( a shot gun/rifle rack) for less than $20.
They were connected by a metal strap that was bent to fit the floor and the back of the council. Seems to be pretty snug.. The foam parts were cut out of those foam floor mats. Phil

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.